1. Information collection and use
When you register as a member with WH Software for InstaCode Live, you need to supply personal information such as your name and email address.
When you register as a service user with InstaCode Live, you also need to supply (or we will otherwise collect) personal information such as:
- your address and telephone number(s);
- your credit card details;
- information obtained as a result of credit checks which you authorise us to carry out; and
- records of communications between you and WH Software relating to products and/or services provided by WH Software to you.
This information is your personal information and WH Software will not disclose the information to any other organisation without your prior permission, except that WH Software may do so:
- if that organisation has agreed with us in writing to keep your personal information confidential;
- to the extent required for WH Software to comply with all relevant laws (including the Privacy Act 2020), or if WH Software is required to do so in the course of legal proceedings or other investigations;
- to our service providers to the extent required to provide WH Software's services to you; or
- if we determine that the disclosure is necessary in connection with a complaint regarding your use of WH Software's services.
WH Software may also disclose information about our members and service users (without revealing the identity of any individual member or service user) to our business partners to enable those business partners to market products or services to them, WH Software allows you access to your personal information on your "My account" page, which you can view and update at any time. We require this information to help us process and manage your account.
Other ways we collect and use your personal information are:
- for credit verification purposes, transactions, fraud, credit worthiness;
- for billing purposes;
- for debt collection;
- to maintain your account;
- if you provide content (such as a code series) to us for publication on our website;
- to notify you about other or new WH Software services or promotions from time to time;
- to provide member and service user support;
- to provide you with the products, services or information you have requested;
- for administration and notification of any competitions;
- to develop and improve the products, benefits and services we offer to our members, service users and prospective customers;
- to contact users directly who communicate directly with WH Software;
- to distribute information about other services and other organisations' services to you; and
- to help us constantly improve our service, in order to maintain a consistent level of customer satisfaction.
2. Site content
The WH Software and InstaCode Live websites are frequently trawled and indexed by search engines such as Google. Please note that website content written and submitted by a member, will often be indexed and will therefore be listed within these search engine directories. This type of website content may contain the personal information of the member who submitted the review, if this constitutes part of the website content.
The indexing and retrieval of such site content within search engines such as Google is beyond the control of WH Software.
3. Mail (electronic and postal)
After your membership, from time to time we may contact you regarding offers or promotions that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive these emails after your membership is closed you can unsubscribe from the WH Software Mailing List by visiting: https://MyAccount.InstaCodeLive.com
4.Links to external sites
WH Software does not take any responsibility for its advertisers, links to other websites or any other part of its website that is not under the direct or total control of WH Software. We recommend that users review the privacy policies of external websites before submitting personal information to the operators of those websites.
6. Data quality
WH Software wishes to ensure that all personal information we collect and use is accurate, complete and up-to-date, and so we provide a facility under "My Account" for users to change, amend and update their personal details. It is the responsibility of each user to make sure this information is accurate and complete.
7. Data security
WH Software stores personal information in a secure environment accessed only by authorised persons. WH Software uses generally accepted security standards to protect personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Where credit card details are transmitted, WH Software uses 128-bit encryption through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. The common name of encryption certificate may be that of either WH Software or WH Software's official hosting partner. This encryption process helps ensure that the information you give us is protected against unauthorised access. If you have any queries concerning encryption then you should please contact our Member Services team.
We have implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorised access. We will continue to look to enhance these features as technology changes and new technology becomes available. While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
WH Software will keep your personal information for only as long as necessary for use in connection with the purpose for which it was collected.
8. SurveysWH Software does not collect personally identifiable information about users in its user surveys except when users specifically provide this information on a voluntary basis. Any such information is stored and used in anonymous non-traceable form. WH Software reserves the right to perform statistical analysis of user behaviour and characteristics and use of the website and WH Software services.
More information on New Zealand privacy legislation is available from the Office of the Privacy Commissioner at http://privacy.org.nz/.